Call (574) 301-5748 Today to Schedule Your Furnace Tune-Up!
Want to make sure your furnace will provide reliable operation when chilly mornings arrive? Smart homeowners choose to have their furnaces tuned up long before temperatures start to drop… and Mechanical Man offers an affordable way to do that!
Through our furnace tune-up services, our NATE-certified service technicians will inspect, clean, and test your furnace to ensure it delivers peak performance all winter long. The Mechanical Man team is highly trained and has the knowledge and equipment to work on all furnace brands and models throughout the Inland Empire.
Comprehensive Furnace Tune-Up Process
Mechanical Man has created a comprehensive furnace tune-up process that addresses all of the manufacturer’s recommended maintenance and examines the areas where problems occur most often. When our technicians perform your furnace tune-up, their complete approach includes services like these:
- Inspect all wires, terminals, and electrical contacts for safety
- Inspect the air filter condition
- Perform a Combustion Safety Analysis ($99 value)
- Carefully inspect the heat exchanger and furnace flue
- Inspect the furnace burners
- Inspect all Safety Systems (limits, switches, etc.)
- Check the thermostat operation
- Verify that the ignition System is working within specification
- Inspect the air handler assembly and blower condition and Motor
- Measure the air delivery system static pressure “blood pressure” to determine if system is operating within manufacturer’s specifications
- Inspect condition of any condensation Drains
- Inspect any other Accessories such as humidifier
If our service technicians find a problem, they’ll bring it to your attention. We can provide affordable repairs … or if you’re thinking about replacing your furnace with a newer, more efficient model, we’ll help you find the right one for your home and budget.
Schedule your furnace tune-up inspection by contacting our team at (574) 301-5748.
Annual Furnace Tune-Ups Pay Off
You know how inconvenient furnace repairs can be … and how much they can add up. That’s why Mechanical Man recommends investing a much smaller amount in regular furnace tune-ups. When you keep your furnace tuned up, you benefit in many ways:
- Longer life
A well-maintained furnace is likely to provide many more years of reliable operation.
- Better efficiency
A furnace that’s been properly cleaned and adjusted provides better performance and consumes less energy.
- Lower bills
When your furnace uses less energy, your utility bills go down!
- Greater comfort
An efficient system keeps your home more comfortable.
- Fewer repairs
Our comprehensive tune-up gives our professional technicians a way to spot and fix small problems before they grow into major repairs.
Mechanical Man recommends two furnace tune-ups each year to prepare your system for the heating season and make sure it’s properly adjusted for the rest of the year. Learn more and schedule your furnace tune-up by calling (574) 301-5748 today.